3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Rent a bicycle - optional ( 8eur per person, on the day of the tour)
Tickets to the gallery
Adventure park Gorica (5-12eur per person depending on the selected route)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you wherever you are!
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/28/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CITY BREAK - walking or bike tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during CITY BREAK - walking or bike tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during CITY BREAK - walking or bike tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during CITY BREAK - walking or bike tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The food portions here are massive in the restaurants so be careful what you order ha ha." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
CITY BREAK - walking or bike tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaMountain Bike Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorMountain Bike Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikMountain Bike Tours - TiranaWalking Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory