4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of Montenegro’s most spiritual places during this private tour from Podgorica to the Ostrog Monastery. Venture through the countryside to reach this cliffside structure that was built in the 17th century and learn about the pilgrimage site which is dedicated to St. Basil of Ostrog. Drive through the countryside on the way back to Podgorica, stopping at villages or scenic lookouts along the way.
- Take a half-day tour from Podgorica to the Ostrog Monastery
- Learn about its ancient history and spiritual significance
- Opt to explore a local village or enjoy a picnic lunch (own expense)
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Podgorica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Wonders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monastery Ostrog - Spiritual Center of Balkans and Beautiful Countryside?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Monastery Ostrog - Spiritual Center of Balkans and Beautiful Countryside
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory