- Explore Virpazar and Skadar Lake with ease in a day from Podgorica
- Your guide shares insight into Virpazar’s rich medieval history
- Panoramic views over the Lake Skadar National Park
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Podgorica hotel
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is an option, but you might need a swimsuit and sunscreen while you are on board.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms