5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Trekking Guide
Hotel Pickup and drop off (Withing Lakeside area of Pokhara )
Round trip private transfer
All taxes, handling charges.
All meals and drinks (Available for purchase)
Rescue cost in case of an emergency
Gratitude to Guide (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
or from any other hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara. (If your location is outside from Lakeside, than you will have to come at Lakeside or ask us to pickup you with an extra cost).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peace Himalaya Treks & Travels Pvt. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hike took 2 hours or less, but the way was already paved so it was easy, you just need to stop once in a while to catch your breath." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduEco Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduWalking Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiEco Tours - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiWalking Tours - Varanasi4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingEco Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingCategory