3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4WD private Jeep with English Speaking Driver as a Guide,ACAP Permit and Tims,Hotel Accommodation
All Entrance Fees,Local Tax,Private Tour
Meals(Available in Purchase) Personal Expenses,Gratitude
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide Pick up service from your Hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3Days 4WD Private Jeep Drive to MUSTANG-Jomsom/Muktinath from Pokhara?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3Days 4WD Private Jeep Drive to MUSTANG-Jomsom/Muktinath from Pokhara?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3Days 4WD Private Jeep Drive to MUSTANG-Jomsom/Muktinath from Pokhara?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3Days 4WD Private Jeep Drive to MUSTANG-Jomsom/Muktinath from Pokhara?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3Days 4WD Private Jeep Drive to MUSTANG-Jomsom/Muktinath from Pokhara
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiHiking - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - VaranasiExtreme - Varanasi4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingCategory