9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover hidden, picturesque regions of Nepal’s Himalayan mountain range only accessible on foot during this worry-free, all-inclusive trekking excursion. Join your own private guide for a relaxing, moderately strenuous tromp through terraced gardens, rhododendron forests, and hilltop villages as you make your way to the scenic lookout point of Poon Hill. Equipment, permit fees, meals, and overnight lodge stays are all included, plus transportation from Pokhara.
- An all-inclusive trekking adventure to Poon Hill from Pokhara, with private guide
- Simplify your expedition with all expenses included, from meals to accommodation and rides
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private group guide, for a guaranteed smooth experience
- Get up close and personal with some of Nepal’s most stunning vistas, only reachable by foot
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Personal Expenses like bottled water, mobile/camera charge, hot shower, desert and sweets etc
Departure & Return
Location Name: Adventure Bound Pvt Ltd Location Address: Chhetrapati Thamel Kathmandu Nepal
Departure PointAdventure Bound Pvt Ltd
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure Bound
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPokharaMulti-day Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingCategory