- Receive personalized attention on a small-group walking tour
- Tour with a Tibetan guide, for insider access to the area
- Hotel transfers are included
- Learn about everyday life in Nepal as a Tibetan refugee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick up and drop off services to and from our guests' respective hotels, which are located at Lakeside area. But we charge extra small transportation fee only for those guests whose hotels are located outside of Lakeside area depending on their hotel location. Our pick up time is at 2 pm. You can pay us the extra transportation fee directly to us after our tour. Please provide us your hotel name and room number for your pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tibetan Encounter Day Tours.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Afternoon Tibetan Cultural Tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara.