3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You don’t need to embark on a multi-day adventure to soak up views of the Annapurnas. On this gentle half-day hike to Methlang, in the hills above Pokhara, enjoy sweeping vistas of the Annapurna Massif and Phewa Tal (Lake Fewa), and savor lunch in the Rock Garden Resort. For maximum ease, your guide will collect you from your hotel door and escort you back.
- Enjoy a leisurely half-day hike to Methlang
- Inhale sweeping views of Pokhara, Annapurna, and Fewa Lake
- Feast on a delicious lunch at the Rock Garden Resort
- Relax with guiding direct from your door to your door
Saved to wishlist!
1 Bottled water for each.
Lunch at Rock Garden Resort.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off on walk.
Entire trip walking only.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34584P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPokharaHiking - KathmanduHiking - VaranasiHiking - DarjeelingCategory