2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Photos and Video
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Find us at Street no. 16,Center Point, Lakeside, Pokhara. Just give us a call in and we will be there to pick you up.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Pokhara Lakeside, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cloudbase Paragliding Nepal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paragliding in Pokhara?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paragliding in Pokhara?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paragliding in Pokhara?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paragliding in Pokhara?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursParagliding Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPokharaShore Excursions - KathmanduPorts of Call Tours - KathmanduParagliding - KathmanduShore Excursions - VaranasiPorts of Call Tours - VaranasiParagliding - VaranasiShore Excursions - DarjeelingPorts of Call Tours - DarjeelingParagliding - DarjeelingCategory