3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by car or van (depends on group size)
Experienced trained Para-gliding Pilot
Paragliding as per the program
All taxes and service charge.
Any kind of drinks, meals, cold drinks etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Pokhara City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Best time is from early October until the beginning of May. The most popular months are November, December and January.
- Two flight per day: First flight at 9 am & Second flight at 11 am
- Need to start 1 & half hour before the flight time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Luxury Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paragliding in Pokhara, Pokhara Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paragliding in Pokhara, Pokhara Day Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paragliding in Pokhara, Pokhara Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 100337P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - Varanasi4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingHalf-day Tours - DarjeelingCategory