3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Beyond the beautiful mountain views, there are many things to see and do in Pokhara. This private tour is an easy way to visit the places that interest you most, as you won’t have to waste your time haggling with taxi drivers or locating the bus. Visit waterfalls, caves, museums, temples, and other natural and cultural attractions. You’ll also get the chance to chat with Tibetans at the Tibetan Refugee Camp.
- A fun overview tour of Pokhara
- See and do exactly what you want on a private tour
- An ideal tour for family travelers
- This tour is an easy way to see many sights in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees (monuments fees)
Food and drinks (Available for Purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour residential place or hotel located in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our Branch office, located at : Lakeside-6, Pokhara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokharaBus Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - VaranasiHistorical Tours - VaranasiBus Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingCategory