3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the rich culinary heritage of Pondicherry (or Puducherry) and learn why the Indian city is known as the ‘French Riviera of the East’. Under the guidance of an expert instructor, create a variety of different regional dishes; learn about the French, Tamil, and Indian influences that have fused into local cuisine; then sit down to enjoy your delicious homemade lunch or dinner.
- Private cooking class customized for your group
- Create up to five French- and Tamil-inspired dishes
- Choice of morning (lunch) or afternoon (dinner) class
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Fusion of French and Tamil Cuisine.
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within the city.
Local English speaking cooking instructor.
Lunch or Dinner (Beverage excluded)
02 bottles of mineral water per person.
Additional food or drinks
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointPondicherry, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Pondicherry
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Puducherry Airport, Lawspet, Puducherry, 605008, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Consider wearing comfortable cloths and walking shoes. (to be removed)
- Prior information is required for vegetarian / non- vegetarian preferences.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking class in Pondicherry (with Lunch or Dinner)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking class in Pondicherry (with Lunch or Dinner)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking class in Pondicherry (with Lunch or Dinner)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking class in Pondicherry (with Lunch or Dinner)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePondicherryCooking Classes - ChennaiCooking Classes - ThanjavurCooking Classes - JaffnaCategory