Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day trip to Lake Bled from western Croatia
- Entrance to Bled Castle
- Boat ride on Lake Bled
- Listen to your guide's commentary about the area's history
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Only selected hotels in Porec, Novigrad, Umag, Rovinj, Medulin, Pula
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- IMPORTANT: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled.