- Travel in a luxury minivan
- Have lunch at the rainforest resort
- Take a beach walk to the spot where the rainforest and Great Barrier Reef meet
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Port Douglas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you are staying in Cairns or on the Northern Beaches, please book the 8:20am departure. Transfers are additional, per person return from Cairns and return from Northern Beaches. (Currently Unavailable)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Daintree Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands