Departure & Return
Guests will be picked up from all Port Douglas accommodation. We do not provide transfers to and from Cairns or the Northern Beaches of Cairns or Silky Oaks Lodge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Restricted to children over the age of seven. For families with younger children, a private charter will be required.
- Is not suitable to persons with limited mobility or who require a walking frame, a cane or a wheelchair - due to the uneven ground during our Rainforest walk. If unsure, please check prior to booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tony's Tropical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms