Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy personalized attention with a maximum of six per boat
- A private charter is good for wedding parties and corporate groups
- Try estuary and/or reef fishing while using a variety of fishing methods
- Rods and reels and all bait is provided
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Public Pontoon on Ashford Avenue, situated behind St Mary's Church in Port Douglas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Out n About Sportfishing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.