10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While most visitors to Egypt make it to the Pyramids of Giza and the adjacent Great Sphinx, not everyone gets the chance to visit the Pyramids of Saqqara, where the oldest pyramids in Egypt stand to this day. This private day tour from Port Said takes you to both attractions, all with a local guide to illuminate your experience.
- Round-trip transfers from Port Said are included
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Lunch in a local restaurant will be provided
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from Portsaid.
Air-conditioned Private Vehicle Portsaid / Cairo / Portsaid
1 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned in the program
English speaking guide
Lunch at local restaurant
One bottle of Mineral water to each person
All service charges & taxes
Assist & transfer to Portsaid to catch your Cruise
Egypt entry visa
Any other optional tours if required
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort Said
Return DetailsPort Said
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara Dahshur from Port Said?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara Dahshur from Port Said?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara Dahshur from Port Said?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara Dahshur from Port Said?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara Dahshur from Port Said
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort SaidBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - CairoCity Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaCategory