10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit some of Cairo's most important Islamic and Coptic sites with this private tour from Port Said. Your guide will pick you up at the port and take you to visit highlights such as the Hanging Church and the Abu Serga Church along with the Citadel of Salah El-Din and the Mohammed Ali Mosque.
- Round-trip transfers From Port Said are included
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Lunch in a local restaurant will be provided
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned Private Vehicle Port Said / Cairo / Port Said
1 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in the program
English speaking guide
Lunch at local restaurant
Egypt entry visa
Any other optional tours if required
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- ميناء بورسعيد, Mostafa Kamel st. cross Azmy st. - Sharq - Port Said, قسم الشرق، بور سعيد 11432, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort SaidShore Excursions - SuezBus Tours - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezShore Excursions - CairoBus Tours - CairoPorts of Call Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaCategory