- Spectacular views of Stockton Beach
- Unlimited sandboarding in the dunes
- Hassle-free transfers by 4WD: the only way to reach the dunes
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Directions: Please follow James Paterson street to the very end, when you see the dunes drive as if you were driving into them and you will notice the road will vear down to the Lower Car Park. Look for the massive Green and Black Sandboarding Australia Sign. Parking is free.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring Camera, Water and something to sit on
- Shoes not required
- Shorts or conferrable clothes no skirts
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY 4WD TOURS R US
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience