- Take a day trip from Porto to the UNESCO-listed Douro Valley
- Spend the day sampling wine and savor a delicious lunch
- Take a relaxing river cruise from Pinhao
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Possibility of vegetarian or gluten free meal, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Pick ups may start before 8h30 am.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- We send the exact pick-up time by mail the evening before the tour takes place - please confirm reception of message and be ready for pick-up to avoid delays.
- Douro Valley's temperature is very high in the summer and cold in the winter. Thus, light clothes in summer and warm clothes in the winter are recommended;
- Most travelers can participate
- Weather Note: All of our activities happen in covered and protected spaces - we guarantee a safe and comfortable tour despite any weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Road Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews