- A full-day food and wine tour of Douro Valley
- Visit traditional food and wine outposts, including UNESCO heritage site Pinhão
- Feast on a delicious lunch, full of typical Portuguese offerings
- Sip on local wine and visit a winery
- Learn about the region’s output from an informative local guide
- Avoid the hassle of extra transit with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from an optional river cruise or train station visit
Departure & Return
- Next to the Porto City Hall. - Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts. - Look for your guide with a sign in hand "MERIDIAN4PEOPLE".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- É necessário um mínimo de 2 pessoas por reserva
- As crianças devem estar acompanhadas por um adulto
- Assentos para bebês estão disponíveis mediante pedido, se avisados no momento da reserva.
- O cruzeiro no rio está sujeito a disponibilidade. Quando você é pego naquele dia, você pode decidir o que você quer fazer.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Duration: Duration hours are reference / approximate times. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visiting times, etc;
- Most travelers can participate
- The announced wineries may change, depending on availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews