- Enjoy the scenic Path of the Gods trail safely with an expert hiking guide
- A choice of routes depending on your skill and fitness level
- End at the Fornillo Beach in Positano where you can stop for a swim
- Optional transportation to the meeting point at the trailhead
Departure & Return
Path of the gods parking Via Principe di Piemonte, 73, 80051 Agerola NA https://maps.app.goo.gl/fKUU7kWid9djbBnk9
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- let me know if you have ay health problems.
- please wear hiking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear an hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff