2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Viale Pasitea, 148, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with phisical restrinctions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zia Lucy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Positano for Foodies- The authentic food tour in Town
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPositanoFood Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiCategory