3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the city that played a large role as a Soviet base in East Germany and is home to the Bridge of Spies during this half-day, guided tour of Potsdam. Learn how the Potsdam Conference of 1945, attended by historic political leaders, established peace and treaties after the second World War.
- Guided tour of the historic city of Potsdam
- Learn about the Potsdam Conference attended by Churchill and Stalin
- See the Bridge of Spies
- Learn about Potsdam past as center of Prussian power
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket for public transportation
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Babelsberger Str. 5, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlins Taiga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPotsdamFood Tours - BerlinBus Tours - BerlinWalking Tours - BerlinMarkets - BerlinHistorical Tours - BerlinHalf-day Tours - BerlinFood Tours - RostockBus Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockMarkets - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockFood Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryMarkets - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryCategory