- Guided tour of the historic city of Potsdam
- Learn about the Potsdam Conference attended by Churchill and Stalin
- See the Bridge of Spies
- Learn about Potsdam past as center of Prussian power
Departure & Return
Directions: Exit "Babelsberger Str." (north side), opposite direction to the main entrance (Tram and Busses). At exit "Babelsberger Str." are departing the sightseeing busses. Once you left the exit, go across the street, on the left-hand side, next to the bike rental station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlins Taiga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.