- Learn about Schloss Cecilienhof and the UNESCO-listed Sanssouci Palace
- Make use of provided headsets as you walk to catch all the commentary
- Choose to shop or visit Sanssouci Palace during the last part of the tour
- Use a hop-on hop-off ticket to explore Potsdam further in the summer
Departure & Return
Departure Point: main train station Potsdam - Hauptbahnhof Potsdam at 11.15 a.m. Address: Hauptbahnhof Potsdam, Babelsberger Straße Directions: exit north/Babelsberger Straße - Ausgang Nord/Babelsberger Straße "if you see trams, you are on the wrong exit"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Schloesserrundfahrt Alter Fritz
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by City and Palaces Tour Potsdam - Stadt- und Schloesserrundfahrt Potsdam.