- Explore the historic heart of Poznan with a private guide
- See mechanical goats emerge from the Town Hall clock to strike noon
- Learn about Poznan’s history at sites like the June 1956 Events Monument
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, one of Poland’s oldest churches
Departure & Return
Monument of Adam Mickiewicz at Mickiewicza Square (plac Mickiewicza) by default.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private walking city tour in Poznan.