- 3-hour electric bike tour of Prague
- Cycle around Letna Park, Petrin Park and the Vltava River
- Explore Prague’s castle district and the Strahov Monastery
- Spot landmarks like the Petrin Tower and the Charles Bridge
- Enjoy memorable panoramic views over Prague
- No experience necessary: ideal for all skill levels
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Address: I Like Ebike office Vlašská 15, Praguea 1, 118 00. Our office is located between the US embassy and German embassy.
What To Expect
Cross over to the west bank and climb up to the hilltop Petrin Park. Zip effortlessly up the hillside tracks, passing the landmark Petrin Tower and stopping to watch the cable cars chugging up the hill. From the hilltop, enjoy a spectacular view over the city and spot landmarks like the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle from your high vantage point.
Stop to take photos of the magnificent Strahov Monastery, before following the historic boulevard of Nerudova to the city’s top attraction – Prague Castle. Hop off to explore the castle complex on foot and learn more about the 10th century citadel from your guide as you admire the grand Romanesque and Gothic buildings.
Continue north to Letna Park and glide along the tranquil park trails, stopping to snap photos of the famous Prague Metronome and look down over the UNESCO-listed Old Town. Perhaps stop to enjoy a cool beer (own expense) at the Letna Park Beer Garden, before pedaling back along the riverfront to the scenic Kampa Island.
After a 9-mile (15km) circuit, your tour ends back in central Prague.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Like eBike - electric bike tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff