- Hassle-free day trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
- Relax and enjoy Bohemia’s scenery to the full with return coach transport
- Learn about the history of the town and its castle with a guide
- Full experience: includes lunch, entrance fee, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental, Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia or we can pick you up from the centre of Prague. For pick up service it is necessary to send the exact address of accommodation in Prague with your email address.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Every bus has hand sanitizer, our buses are disinfect with ozone.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Free time was about 3 hours but it was just right to climb the Tower, plenty of places to rest but well worth it due to the beautiful views." See review
- "If you could spend 3 hours in Cemsky with a good tour guide, then the tour is worth it and no lunch Inluded." See review
- "also closed were the large castle gardens - so perhaps it would be better to visit the town between April and October!" See review