- Electric scooter and Segway tour in Prague
- Ride around Prague’s parks and historical sites by e-scooter
- Cruise around Letná Park, the Petrin Gardens, Castle district, and Charles Bridge
- Leave your e-scooter for a Segway ride around picturesque Ledronka Park
- Learn about Prague’s history and culture from a guide
- Small-group tour of 10 travelers or fewer, with choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup, refreshments, and Segway helmet included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is on a little square on address: Na Florenci 29 (or in the office, inside of hotel Grandior from entrance Na Florenci 29, left side after enterting the hotel)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a safety briefing and instructions, hop on your easy-to-ride, 2-wheel electric scooter, and after a practice run, set off behind your guide. Cruise the handsome streets and hear about Prague’s history and culture as you head for Letná Park, set above the Vltava River. Follow the pathways to Prague’s largest beer garden, and stop to admire the panoramas over Prague Old Town and the river’s bridges below.
Refuel with light refreshments, and head for the Prague Castle area and Strahov Monastery, a hilltop abbey dating to the 1200s. Admire the monastery and castle exterior before continuing to Ladronka Park, a huge recreational area of lawns, sports courts, and walking trails. Swap your e-scooter for a Segway transporter here, and after instructions, enjoy a leisurely ride around the park’s quiet roads and tracks.
Afterward, return to your e-scooter, and coast through the pretty Petrin Gardens and Lesser Town to the Charles Bridge—Prague’s oldest bridge—back into the Old Town.
Your tour concludes in central Prague.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Not recommended for clients under 66 pounds (30 kg) or over 242 pounds (110 kg)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for clients under 1ft and 8in (50 cm)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecotours.cz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands