- Day trip from Prague to the stunning town of Kutna Hora
- Marvel at the bone church with its interior entirely bedecked with human bones
- Linger inside the gargantuan gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara
- Train travel, Kutna transport, and entry fees included
Departure & Return
Meet at the Discover Prague Tours Office located in the passage at Celetna 12
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children form the age of 6-12 will be half price that can be purchased at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Prague Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kutna Hora Day Tour Including Sedlec Ossuary from Prague .