- Kutna Hora tour from Prague
- Admire the World Heritage–listed attractions in this medieval Bohemian town
- See the Gothic architecture of the Church of St Barbara
- Discover the Sedlec Ossuary, known as the ‘bone church’
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Prague - Old Town (Staromestske namesti), the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Check-in 10 minutes before the tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martin Tour Prague Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Kutna Hora Half-Day Tour from Prague, Including the Bone Church Kostnice.