- Private Kutná Hora tour from Prague
- Private tour for groups of up to seven
- Visit an important UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients in the lobby of their residence in Prague (hotel, apartment etc.)
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
What To Expect
Explore some of Kutná Hora’s narrow streets on foot, then continue to the Royal Mint, where Prague’s Grossus coin was issued by King Wenceslaus of Bohemia. If desired, descend into the medieval mines, where silver for the coins was extracted by hand in terrifying working conditions.
Make a final stop at the Bone Church, also called the Sedlec Ossuary, which is decorated with bones from the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people. Stand beneath the staggering bone chandelier, which contains at least one of every bone in the human body, and learn how the macabre chapel was designed by a 19th-century Czech carpenter. After visiting Kutná Hora, make the return trip to Prague, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Pricing is per group, of 1-3 people, or 4–7 people. Admission to the Bone Church, the Church of St. Barbara, and the Cathedral is 185 CZK for adults, and 130 CZK for children, students, and seniors. Admission to the silver mine is 120 CZK for adults, and 80 CZK for children, students, and seniors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands