- River cruise on the Vltava
- Pass Prague highlights such as Prague Castle, Kampa Island and the Charles Bridge
- English-language audio commentary
- Indoor and outdoor decks, snacks and refreshments available for purchase
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Dvorak Embankment Address: Pier Nr.16 is located at Dvorak Embankment close to the Stefanik Bridge, directly under the Convent of St. Agnes & Ministry of Industry and Trade.
What To Expect
Board the comfortable boat for your river cruise. Make yourself comfortable on the indoor or outdoor decks; the indoor cabin is heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer. Refuel with coffee, snacks and refreshments available for purchase on board.
This comprehensive river cruise, passing many of Prague's most famous sights, is a good option for those short on time. Families with small children or those who can't manage extensive walking through Prague's city center also enjoy this activity.
Get your camera ready for great shots of Prague Castle, Kampa Island, the Charles Bridge and the skyline of Prague, also known as 'the City of a Thousand Spires'. Listen to English-language commentary on board about the history of the city; printed material is available in German, Italian, Spanish, French and Russian on request.
Your cruise ends up back at Pier 17.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premiant City Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas