- E-scooter rental and helmet included in tour price
- Engaging commentary from a guide; audio guides available in other languages
- Water and coffee provided at the departure point
- Raincoats and gloves in inclement weather
Departure & Return
Inside Tourist Information center just behind Charles Bridge on Prague Castle side of river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum is 9 people
- Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children must be at least 150 cm to ride E-Scooter
- Pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
- please take an ID / passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Tourist Information
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff