3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience food, music, and Prague’s top monuments on a 3-hour dinner cruise down the Vltava River. After your complimentary welcome drink, enjoy an open buffet of both Czech and international cuisine. Relax as live music accompanies your dinner. The cruise offers unobstructed views of the city’s illuminated attractions, which you can appreciate from inside or on the outside deck.
- Eat both Czech and international food from the open buffet
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- Listen to live music during the cruise
- See the city from a unique vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
at pier 5
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague Boats
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Not good to breath in when you are a non smoker, maybe they could have an area at the back of the boat." See review
- "The waiting staff were attentive and the food wasn't brilliant but still better than buying fast food , But the local band playing music was a lovely addition." See review
- "We were a group of 14 so may be they could not put a big table by the window, the tables by the window side are set up for 4 or 2 persons." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWater ToursDay CruisesDinner CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueDining Experiences - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryDay Cruises - Karlovy VaryDinner Cruises - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryDining Experiences - Cesky KrumlovWater Tours - Cesky KrumlovDay Cruises - Cesky KrumlovDinner Cruises - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovDining Experiences - PassauWater Tours - PassauDay Cruises - PassauDinner Cruises - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreZizkov DistrictBedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)Kutná HoraPrague State Opera (Státní Opera)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)KGB MuseumPrague ZooKarlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Museum of CommunismChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)Historical Building of the National Museum