- Fit in a full day of sightseeing while journeying between Prague and Bratislava
- Tour the former summer retreat of Liechtenstein royals at Lednice Palace
- Taste Czech wine in the lovely Moravian region of Miklov
- Stop for lunch in Brno, the second-largest city in the Czech Republic
- Group size is limited to eight for a semi-private road trip experience
Departure & Return
In front of the EMA Espresso Bar, at Na Florenci 1420/3. Please be there 10 minutes before the departure.
Drop-off in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel in Central Bratislava.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrips from Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands