- 3-hour tour of Prague sightseeing cruise and Prague Castle
- Set sail on a 45-minute sightseeing cruise along the Vltava River
- Pose for photos and visit the museum at the famous Charles Bridge
- Enjoy a walking tour of Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Ideal introduction to Prague for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
The tour begins in front of the building Tynska 7, Prague 1 From the Old Town Square walk toward Tyn Cathedral. With Tyn Cathedral in front of you, take the street Tynska which runs between the Cathedral and Kinsky Palace. Behind Tyn Cathedral you will see wooden door of the house No. 7.
We end at St. Venceslas Vineyard at the Prague Castle
What To Expect
Head down to the riverfront, where a ‘Prague Venice’ boat will be waiting for you and hop aboard for a scenic 45-minute sightseeing cruise. Enjoy refreshments (included) as you glide along the river and admire views of Prague’s Old and New towns.
You’ll have time to pay a visit to the Charles Bridge Museum and pose for photos on the iconic bridge, before crossing the river to explore the atmospheric Malá Strana (Lesser Town). Pause to take photos of Kampa Island, Lovers Bridge, and the graffiti-covered Lennon Wall, then catch the tram up the hill to Prague Castle. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the vast Prague Castle complex and learn more about the 9th-century fortress as you admire its contrasting architectural styles. Pay a visit to the St. Vitus Cathedral and stroll around the hilltop vineyard, gazing out over Prague city below.
Your tour ends at the castle, where you can continue sightseeing independently or make your way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operated in English or German; please specify at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a great way to explore and learn about the city!" See review