- Prague sightseeing tour by minivan and foot
- Learn about the history of Prague’s top attractions from a guide
- See the National Theatre, Charles Bridge and the Rudolfinum
- Explore neighborhood such as the Lesser Quarter and Jewish Quarter
- Discover the highlights of Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Upgrade to see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the Gray Line stand in city center at 10:00. You will be welcomed by your guide and driver.
This tour ends at Prague castle.
What To Expect
The comprehensive city tour includes the landmarks and highlights of the Jewish Quarter, the Old Town, and the Lesser Quarter. See the Estates Theater, the National Theater, and the Rudolfinum, where the Czech Philharmonic plays.
Cruise by the bustling shops and hotels of Wenceslas Square and Charles Square, then stop by the Fred and Ginger House, designed by architect Frank Gehry. In the Lesser Quarter, snap photos of the impressive architecture of St. Nicholas Church.
Once you reach Prague Castle, disembark to explore the complex on foot. See St. Vitus Cathedral, where the Czech Crown Jewels are kept, and stop at Lobkowicz Palace for a coffee.
Back in your minivan, head for one of Europe's oldest synagogues in the Jewish Quarter and see the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square. Your tour finishes here with drop-off, after that you are free to explore independently.
Upgrade your tour to include a viewing of the elaborate Changing of the Guard ceremony during your visit to Prague Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands