- Explore Prague and visit three microbreweries and sampling the beer.
- Learn about beer brewing from experts and enjoy special brews
- See Prague’s top sights on a walking tour while tasting world-famous Czech beers
- Enjoy unlimited beer tastings at the last stop!
Departure & Return
in front of Church St. Ludmila,
the end location may vary (depending on availability of the breweries)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Group sizes may vary
- Minimum number of 2 passengers required per tour
- Tour itinerary and places visited is dependent on the day of the tour and may vary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beer Prague
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prague Mini-Breweries Beer Tour with Czech Appetizers.