- Dinner cruise on the River Vlata and night tour
- Buffet dinner including hot and cold dishes
- Cruise past historic highlights including Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- English and German speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Yellow Kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: Opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views as you drive past a string of top Prague attractions just as they come alive in a blaze of illuminations. and see other landmarks as you make your way to the Vltava River, where your sightseeing boat awaits.
Step aboard the air-conditioned boat and sip on a complimentary aperitif as you set sail on your cruise.
Watch the passing sights from the outdoor deck or through the panoramic windows of the cabin. Glide by St Agnes Monastery, the National Theatre and Vyšehrad, distinctive for the towering spires of St Peter and Paul Church, and after a taster of the sights, sit down to a delectable buffet dinner.
Take your pick from the selection of Czech and international hot and cold dishes, and enjoy the convivial atmosphere and accompanying music as it lilts through the cabin and decks.
Following your meal, head back to the open-air deck or drink in more of the landmarks from the cabin, including the Rudolfinum, the Charles Bridge and magnificent Prague Castle — its walls and spires all aglitter against the inky black sky.
When the time comes, return to the original start point of your tour, where your experience ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. Should you have a group of 7 or 8 people, please request one table for your group in the 'Special Requirements' field on booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Cruise started after sunset, so it was hard to see landmarks." See review