2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Doing your own sightseeing in Prague Old Town may mean you only learn the basics about its key landmarks. With this walking tour, you’ll hear the stories and legends associated with them down the centuries, giving you an extra historical dimension. Plus, you can be sure of viewing all the must-sees without getting lost or diverted, from the Powder Tower to the Royal Route and Old Town Square.
- Check out Prague Old Town’s landmarks on a walking tour
- Hear tales and myths about the sites you might miss if exploring alone
- Cover all the musts, including Old Town Square, the Charles Bridge, and more
- Flexible departure times allow you to be flexible with your plans
Saved to wishlist!
A friendly English-speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Walking Tour Prague - Michal Dziendziura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Old Town: Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - PassauCategory
John Lennon WallCharles Square (Karlovo Namesti)St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Municipal House (Obecní Dum)Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)M1 Lounge Bar & ClubChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Prague ZooPrague City Gallery (GHMP)Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)Black Light Theatre Srnec