4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive introduction to Prague on this city tour, which includes a Vltava River cruise. With a professional guide leading the way, you’ll explore Prague’s medieval center, which is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site, and see top sights such as Wenceslas Square, the Old Royal Palace and St George’s Convent. Discover, too, the charming Prague Castle District before cruising Devil’s Stream into the Lesser Quarter, or Malá Strana, one of the city’s most historical districts. Provided refreshments on board the cruise include one drink (beer, lemonade, water, tea or coffee), ice cream in the summer or mulled wine in the winter, or gingerbread.
- Sightseeing tour of Prague with Vlatva River cruise
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed heart of Prague with a guide
- Discover top attractions including Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square and St Vitus Cathedral
- Cruise along the Vltava River and follow the Devil’s Stream deep into the historic Lesser Quarter
- Admire baroque and Rococo architecture at the Klementinum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Traveling by minibus, on foot, and by boat, this combines three city tours in one.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up (selected hotels only), please see additional information for further details.
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Vltava River Cruise
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Stand at Narodni 38, opposite Adria Palace.
Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We provide pick up in hotels for bookings made at least 24 hours before the tour. Last minute bookings (less than 24 hours) clients must come to the meeting point. Pick up is provided 45-15 minutes before the start at hotel reception. Due to the pedestrian zone, we do not pick up at the hotels listed below. Clients accommodated in this zone must attend the meeting point Národní 38, Prague 1, 110 00, which is also located in this area. Adria Václavské náměstí 26,Praha 1, Ambassador Václavské nám. 5, Praha 1, Beseda Vladislavova 20, Praha 1, Betlém klub Betlémské náměstí 9 ,Praha 1, Cloister Inn Konviktská 14 Bartolomějská, Elite Ostrovní 32, Praha 1, Iron gate Michalská 19, Praha 1, Jalta, Juliš Václavské Nám.-.22/782, Praha 1, Leonardo Karolíny Světlé 27, Praha 1, Leon d´oro Havelská 29, Praha 1, Melantrich Metropol, Modrá růže Rytířská 16, Praha 1, Na zlatém kříži, Palác / U kočků , Jilská 147/9, Praha 1, Perla Perlova 1, Praha 1, Prague Inn 28. řijna 378/15, Praha 1, Ramada Václavské nám. 41, Praha 1, Residence Bologna Konviktská 5, Praha 1, Royal Boutique residence, Residence Řetězová Řetězová 9, Praha 1, Residence Spálená, Rokoko Václavské nám. 38. Praha 1, Savic Jilská 235/7, Prague-Praha, Thalia, Unitas Bartolomějská 9, Praha 1, U zlaté studny, U zlatého stromu, U staré paní, Wenceslas Square – all hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Sightseeing Tour Including Vltava River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Sightseeing Tour Including Vltava River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Sightseeing Tour Including Vltava River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Sightseeing Tour Including Vltava River Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Sightseeing Tour Including Vltava River Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPragueFood Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryMarkets - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryFood Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovMarkets - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovFood Tours - PassauBus Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauMarkets - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Jan Becher MuseumMuseum of Medieval TortureRepublic Square (Námestí Republiky)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Municipal House (Obecní Dum)Marianske Lazne (Marienbad)Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesPrague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)Historical Building of the National MuseumThe Prague IllusionTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Hradcany (Castle Hill)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Zizkov DistrictSt. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)