2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Engross yourself in Lobkowicz Palace at Prague Castle, the largest fortress complex on the planet, with this super saver two-for one deal: enjoy a classical music concert in the 16th-century palace's baroque concert hall. Then visit the Lobkowicz Palace Museum, marveling at paintings by Canaletto, Cranach, Brueghel and Velázquez and seeing music scores written by Beethoven and Mozart. With an audio guide, learn about the history of the palace, the only privately owned building at Prague Castle.
- Combine two top-selling Prague tours at a discounted rate with this Prague Super Saver ticket
- Enjoy classical music in the spectacular setting of Lobkowicz Palace's baroque concert hall
- Listen to solo and orchestral performances of works by Bach and Beethoven as well as Czech composers like Dvořák
- Explore the Lobkowicz Palace Museum with audio guide narration from members of the Lobkowicz family
- Marvel at masterpieces by Canaletto, Cranach and Velázquez
- View original music scores and manuscripts by Beethoven and Mozart
Saved to wishlist!
Midday classic concert (start at 1 pm)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY The Lobkowicz Palace
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Super Saver: Lobkowicz Palace Concert plus Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Super Saver: Lobkowicz Palace Concert plus Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Super Saver: Lobkowicz Palace Concert plus Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Super Saver: Lobkowicz Palace Concert plus Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a long walk to get to the concert hall in the castle and coming back." See review
Product code: 7091SAVER
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Super Saver: Lobkowicz Palace Concert plus Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Super SaversAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsMuseum Tickets & PassesFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPragueSuper Savers - Karlovy VaryAttractions & Museums - Karlovy VaryPackages & Special Events - Karlovy VaryMuseum Tickets & Passes - Karlovy VarySuper Savers - Cesky KrumlovAttractions & Museums - Cesky KrumlovPackages & Special Events - Cesky KrumlovMuseum Tickets & Passes - Cesky KrumlovSuper Savers - PassauAttractions & Museums - PassauPackages & Special Events - PassauMuseum Tickets & Passes - PassauCategory
Old Town Bridge TowerZizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Hradcany (Castle Hill)Reduta Jazz ClubM1 Lounge Bar & ClubSt. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Marianske Lazne (Marienbad)Black Light Theatre SrnecSt. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí) Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)Zizkov DistrictSt. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)St. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Dancing House (Tancici Dum)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Museum of Medieval TortureParis Street Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)