- Private guided sightseeing transfer between Prague and Vienna
- See Kutna Hora, Brno, Valtice, and Lednice with a guide
- Explore Sedlec chapel, decorated with the bones of thousands of people
- No more luggage hassles: Tour picks up and drops off at your door
Departure & Return
Pick-up in front of EMA Espresso Bar, at Na Florenci 1420/3 in Central Prague (only private tours include pickup)
In front of Cafe Mozart at Albertinaplatz 2 in Central Vienna (only private tours include drop-off)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrips from Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands