3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Retrace Mozart’s visits to Prague on this 3-hour walking tour of locations associated with the revered Austrian composer. With a knowledgeable guide, you’ll visit important sites such as the Estates Theatre in Prague Old Town, where the opera ‘Don Giovanni’ premiered, and Lesser Town’s Church of St Nicolas, where Mozart once played. Gain insight into the composter’s connection with the people of Prague and discover how his music continues to win hearts in the Czech Republic today.
- 3-hour afternoon tour retracing Mozart's footsteps in Prague
- Visit the locations Mozart visited on his four trips to Prague
- Visit the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Tour the Old Town, Lesser Town and Hradcany
- Combines walking and tram travel
- Experienced English-speaking guides
Saved to wishlist!
Admissions to Czech Museum of Music and funicular
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPragueFood Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryMarkets - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryArt Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryFood Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovMarkets - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovArt Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovFood Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauMarkets - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauArt Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Museum of CommunismPrague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)Black Light Theatre SrnecLesser Quarter (Mala Strana)Vltava RiverVilla Bílek (Bílkova Vila)Museum of Senses PragueCharles Square (Karlovo Namesti)KGB MuseumKutná HoraPrague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Kingdom of RailwaysKrizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Historical Building of the National MuseumSex Machines MuseumThe Prague IllusionTa Fantastika Black Light TheatrePrague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)