- Small-group bike tour of Prague with a flexible itinerary
- Learn about Prague’s history and landmarks from a professional guide
- Pedal by top Prague landmarks such as Prague Castle, Old Town Square and more
- See the statue-lined Charles Bridge and graffiti-coated John Lennon Wall
- Pause for photos and recharge with complimentary bottled water
- Hotel pickup and use of bike and cycling helmet included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is on a little square on address: Na Florenci 29 (or in the office, inside of hotel Grandior from entrance Na Florenci 29, left side after enterting the hotel)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to a short briefing, and let your guide adjust your supplied bicycle to suit your height. Then, have a chat to confirm the sights you want to see, don your provided cycling helmet, climb on your bike and set off on your tour.
Follow your guide down the history-steeped streets, and soak up the vibrant atmosphere as you ride around cobbled squares, monuments and a string of famous sights.
Stop to take in must-sees such as Wenceslas Square, the scene of many a Czech uprising; and admire historical highlights such as the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, and Prague Castle.
Glide by the pretty Strahov Monastery, take a spin around leafy Petrin Park, and wind your way to the John Lennon Wall, a magnet for protest graffiti during the communist era of the 1980s that was inspired by the peace-and-love songs of the murdered Beatle.
Hear interesting commentary from your guide as you explore, and make regular stops to capture photos and refresh your energies with complimentary bottled water.
Return to the start point where your tour comes to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecotours.cz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands