45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid wait times at Prague Castle with this skip-the-line entrance and transfer from central Prague. Collect your admission ticket in Prague Old Town and enjoy a convenient, shared minibus transfer to the castle entrance. Then, with assistance from your driver, bypass any long ticket lines and explore the complex at leisure. Discover highlights like St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, and Daliborka Tower at your own pace and leave when you wish. Return transfers not included.
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without the long lines
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long line
One-way shared transfer
Information on finding the shortest security check line
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide inside Prague Castle
Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Prague Castle Ticket and Minibus Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Prague Castle Ticket and Minibus Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line Prague Castle Ticket and Minibus Transfer
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesPragueAttractions & Museums - Karlovy VaryAttractions & Museums - Cesky KrumlovAttractions & Museums - PassauCategory
New Town (Nové Mesto)Marianske Lazne (Marienbad)M1 Lounge Bar & ClubBedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Museum KampaPrague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)John Lennon WallSt. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)Black Light Theatre SrnecSS. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (Katedrální Chrám Sv. Cyrila a Metodeje)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)MusaionWenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures