- 4-hour walking tour of Prague's historical highlights with an expert guide
- Discover famous attraction like St Vitus Cathedral and the Astronomical Clock at a leisurely pace
- Explore ambient areas like the Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Learn about the city's interesting history and culture from your expert guide
Departure & Return
At Křižovnické square by the statue of Charles IV., near the Charles Bridge. Our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
Prague city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun in Prague, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There's not enough time in the four hours for entrance into the the interior of the castle areas, but the tour set the stage for returning for other tours." See review