4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delight in the historical highlights of Prague on a 4-hour walking tour of the beautiful Czech capital. Alongside an expert guide, visit arresting landmarks like St Vitus Cathedral and the National Theatre at a leisurely pace. Admire the elegant arch of Charles Bridge; absorb the ambient charm of the Jewish Quarter; and see the ancient Astronomical Clock, discovering that it has been measuring time for centuries. Gain valuable insight into the rich history and culture of Prague from your knowledgeable guide.
- 4-hour walking tour of Prague's historical highlights with an expert guide
- Discover famous attraction like St Vitus Cathedral and the Astronomical Clock at a leisurely pace
- Explore ambient areas like the Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Learn about the city's interesting history and culture from your expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun in Prague, s.r.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Half-Day Prague Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Half-Day Prague Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Half-Day Prague Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There's not enough time in the four hours for entrance into the the interior of the castle areas, but the tour set the stage for returning for other tours." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Half-Day Prague Walking Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPragueCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Kingdom of RailwaysTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Nerudova Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)KGB MuseumNáprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesSS. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (Katedrální Chrám Sv. Cyrila a Metodeje)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentTa Fantastika Black Light TheatrePrague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)