- 2.5-hour walking tour of historic Prague
- Visit the city's important landmarks
- Learn the Prague streets witha local
- Get discounts at some restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small-group tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
MEETING LOCATION: The Franz Kafka Memorial Statue at the Spanish Synagogue. Vězeňská 1, 110 00 Staré Město. You may use the nearby cafe PastaCaffe if you wish to wait in there, or use their bathrooms.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Precious Legacy Tours Prague
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.