8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take in the highlights in and around Pristina, Kosovo’s capital and largest city, on this full-day tour. Learn more about Kosovo’s troubled history and fight for independence as you visit the Battle of Kosovo monument, admire the UNESCO-listed Gračanica Monastery, and explore the ancient ruins of Ulpiana. Back in the city, see landmarks including Mother Teresa Square, the Fatih Mosque, and the 'New Born' monument; and visit the Ethnographic Museum.
- Comprehensive tour of Pristina ideal for first-time visitors
- See ancient ruins, UNESCO monuments, and modern landmarks
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people.
Saved to wishlist!
All transportation according to the program
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Gratuities to guide
Everything not mentioned in the “Includes” section
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kosovo Holidays DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86791P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPristinaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridCategory